Welcome to

Saturday, January 16, 2016

2016 LOOKBOOK (Part 1)

Hello hello~
It's so nice to finally back to writing and updating this blog in a while.
First of all, i would like to say Happy New Year for all of my lovely readers (i hope it's not too late!)
 Second, i want to say sorry from the bottom of my heart for my lack of updates these past few months.
In my hiatus, I was going through a little bump on the road and so i had many things to think about, once again i'm sorry T.T
Third and finally, I'M BACK!
And i've prepared a little something for all of you! (yaaayyy~)

This new year, i want to make my own version of a lookbook!
So exciting~~
As some of you might know that the style that i'm interested in is a bit different compared to people here in Indonesia.
So that's why i wanted to share my point of view of clothing and trends with you all and hopefully broaden perspectives of many in the future!

I am going to work hard and update this lookbook throughout 2016 to fulfill my new year's resolution!
Also, not forgetting any interesting topics that might spark your interests, i will try to write as many as i can as well.

A little quote to kick-start this series:
I like girlish things without frills, boys' clothes, and things that really fit. - Twiggy (Vogue Magazine 1967)

I hope you guys will enjoy this post~

-





Playing it simple and clean with all whites with a grey floral patterned sweater.
A little ensemble perfect for relaxing winter evenings at home.

-

Top: Hongkong
Bottom: Stradivarius
Sandals: Lipstik

Photographer: William Koosasi
Edited: Snapseed, VSCO Cam

-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment